Sunday, March 29, 2009

week 6 in&outs.

[IN]

[1] my kitten- i know know you are so sick of hearing about it. but i just cant help myself i think she is the cutest thing in the world! she arrives home on friday so YAY!

[2] people style watch- the april issue is so good. i always love their spring fashion ideas. hands down the best magazine for copying celebs looks.

[3] pink- i did an all pink look on saturday to go kitten supplies shopping and it looked so cool. i used my 96 color palette and i got tons of compliments on how pretty and bright it was. i like to do my crazier looks on saturdays, sunday-friday i save for my more reserved looks.

[4] destroyed denim- i cant wait to get my hands on a million pairs. i love jeans with bleach spots, ripes, tears, and holes. i loved them like two years ago when they were popular and ive secretly loved them ever since. now that they are back i no longer have to hide my love for them!

[OUT]

[1] high school drama- personally i am someone who doesnt have drama. i kept my business to myself and i never talk about things or people that i cant back up with facts, evidence, or balls [figuratively of course]. so no one really bothers me or starts stuff, plus im just a really nice person =). but my girlfriends...OMG they are drama magnets, and i get sucked into defending them in their crazy scandals. thank god there is only a few more months of it cause im tired and ready for it to all be over.

[2] my eating habits- theres nothing else to except that im a pig! i cant stop eating awful things!

[3] being broke- ughh i need a job so badly. there is just so much i want to buy, but *sigh* i cant.

[4] the maury show- lol i know its ridiculous but i watch when i dont have school or when i stay home. but seriously they need to come up with some new show topics the "who's your babies daddy" episodes are getting old! lol.

No comments: