Wednesday, March 4, 2009

get off the stuff.

okay so eons ago, thats something my mommy says lol, anyway way back when i did my skin care video a lot of people had things to say about proactive, which was what i as using. some good some bad. anyway it was working for me and had been, for like two years so i kept on using it. well now im seeing that it isnt really doing anything for my skin anymore. its almost never clear there is always some kind of blemish or bump and im getting sick of it. so im canceling my proactive and hopefully this weekend i can get into ulta and pick up something new. im thinking that i want to try something a little more highend then drugstore brands. Ulta has this new brand i read about called clean start by dermalogica which is a good brand so i figured id give it a go. but i will be honest i do really like the packaging =) which will proabably be the determining factor! lame lame lame i know my mother says im a merchandiser's dream. anyway ill keep you all updated.

P.S. i have a sore throat and its killing me because i love to talk lol.

No comments: