Sunday, March 15, 2009

in&outs week 5.

[IN]

[1] laser tag- i havent played since i was little until last night. it was my friends 18th birthday and we all went to a local gaming arcade to play. turns out im pretty sick at it lol. it was so much i felt i stealth spy!

[2] china glaze nail polish- these were on sale at ulta for 3.99 so i picked up 3 and currently im wearing turned up turquoise.

[3] my short hair- im loving it. its so crazy how a change in your hair can make a change in you. i subscriber comment my video and said my new short hair looked fun and said that short hair is for fun people. i totally agree. i feel so much more femine, flirty, and fun the 3 imprtant female F's!

[4] a more natural look- so now that my hair is lighter thanks to my fantastic caramel highlights i find that i dont need as much makeup. the "hello, i wake up looking thing cute" look cute whereas before with my dark hair that look made me look washed out and tired. its hard though because i love dramatic looks and i have to find newer ones that look good my new hair colour because some just dont look good anymore.

[OUT]

[1] people trying to convince me not to get a tattoo- i want one. ive thought about it since i was in the seventh grade and i have always wanted one. i finally found what i want and where and everyone is like no no dont do it. when will everyone i usually always end up doing what i want in the end.

[2] proactive- sorry dear your currently on me ish- list!

[3] not having a laptop- ughhhh i just want one sa badly! i hate having to sit down stairs in the common area while im trying to do stuff on the computer everyone is always looking over my shoulder.

[4] being broke- my history teacher says is best "being broke is no joke" i believe her!

1 comment:

Carlinn said...

Get a tattoo! You wont regret it! I got one without anyone knowing!