Sunday, March 1, 2009

week 4 in&outs.

[IN]

[1] starsmakeuphaven 96 color palette- it was $24 and change and worth very penny! every color is gorgeous and highly pigmented for its price. i did i bright green look with and loved it! this coming from and girl who loves her neutrals.

[2] style change- im starting to see a bit of a change in my clothing choices as i get more into my music and i really like it. im letting my music and my mood inspire my outfits and people are giving me compliments left and right!

[3]being in the studio- it's exhausting but the results are worth it. i love getting to just put on my head phones and belt out the lyrics. and i'm finding that i think my boyfriend is slightly more attractive than usual when he's producing and mixing the tracks. is that weird? i love a techy musical guy. =)

[4] the movie anchorman- i love love love that movie it makes me pee my pants everytime i watch it. "65% of the time it works everytime". "brian that doesn't make sense."

[OUT]

[1] insulting comments- you know what bothers me more than mean comments?...insulting ones! i rather people be like ew your ugly than insult my intelligence. like hi thanks i kinda know what im talking about or else i wouldnt be talking about it....

[2] research papers- my english teacher wants me to commit suicide, i swear.

[3] my hair style- i really want a new one! something of a darker color and a little more edgy cut. i cant do anything with it though because prom is june 5 and i wont be able to style short choppy dark brown hair to go with my bohemian inspired dress.

No comments: