Friday, March 27, 2009

new baby.

this is not beauty related but it is smurfylove2/laurient related! so if your interested keep reading, if not, navigate away from this post.

last weekend my mother and i were at PETCO buying things for avy[my bird]. we were just looking around the store killing time or whatever. we stumbled upon a cat adoption foundation. i saw this kitten that i fell in love with she was adorable. she was tiny and gray with a peach spot around her nose. it took a lot of har work and convincing my mom finally said we couldnt adopt her! so we went back to PETCO that same day. the women wouldnt let us adopt the kitten because we couldnt take its sister too. [we already have a bird, an 11 year old dog, and a puppy that comes every other week, so two kittens wasnt going to happen.] the women was actually really rude, like here people are inquiring about adopting a kitten that needs a good home and you wont give them the time of day.
anyway my cousin volunteers for a shelter in the city and we talked to her and she gave me a website to look on to see the kittens they had. i picked out a few but either within a few hours or a day or two they were gone because the shelter wouldnt let my cousin put one on hold. i was starting to lose hope. until yesterday.

my mom called me from work and told me to check my email. i went on there was a link to petfinder.com. there was a picture of possibly to cutest kitten i had ever seen! my mom asked me if i wanted her and i couldnt deny her little face. the name her foster home gave her is souffle, and she is 6 weeks old. my mom already called in to the foundation to talk about our interest in her and to ask about the adoption procedure. all my mom had to do was fill out an application and our application was approved. her and the other kittens in her litter go the vet this week so she wont be ready for us to bring home until next friday. which is the downside because i really hoping to have my new baby by this weekend, but she is so cute and tiny ill need more time anyway to clean and kitten-proof my house and room. im so excited her her arrival and i as soon as she gets here ill video for guys so you can meet her too!

thats her, isnt she cute!

1 comment:

S said...

The cutiest im jelous! Im violently allergic!:(