Monday, March 2, 2009

time for change!

okay so if you know me you know i get bored with my wardrobe and hairstyle/color really fast. well back in the day, right before my freshman year of high school to be exact, i chopped off all my hair. my hair went from like right bellow my boobs lol, yes i said boobs, to like an inch above my shoulders. after seeing how long it was taking to grow my hair back out i vowed to never cut it again! but my hair is just getting soooo unhealthy and nothing is helping so.....

since the tittle of this post is time for a change, you pretty much know what i am hinting at. i want to cut my hair. so these are a few of the styles im considering. feel free to leave you opinion in a comment, unless it is too keep my hair long thats not going to happen, it seriously needs to be cut.

1 comment:

J said...

I really like the first picture :) x