Monday, February 2, 2009

2/2/09 ins and outs.

okay so this is my first in/out post. i got this idea from lollipop26's blog, it just seemed fun. kinda like the sexy v. skanky section of cosmopolitan and the in and out section of people style watch. hopefully ill be able to keep up with this and do it once a week. so here it goes.

IN:

[1] working out- ive been going to the gym that i joined recently. i love it. i thought it was going to be something id have to drag my butt out of bed to go to. but no i love love love it. my favorite part to work out is my legs. the machines are fun lol.

[2] quaker mini rice cakes in caramel corn- ummmm yummmm delicious! 60 cals. for 7!

[3] valentines day- i love valentines day [maybe thats just when im in love, lol]. last year my boyfriend planned something special for me and this year im planning something really sweet for the two of us.

[4] snow- when it gets me out of school! and fingers crossed its supposed to snow tonight!

[5] my guitar- im getting back into the swing of playing and writing, it feels really good to be back. OUT:

[1] prom dress shopping- i knew that topping my dress from last year was going to be hard, but seriously this ridiculous! im having such a hard time and im just so picky, it has to be different but simple and elegant at the same time. why are so many prom dresses so damn skanky?!

[2] talking about college- im just over it. ive already choosen and been accepted to school of my dreams and im still getting acception letters from other back up schools and my mom keeps trying to like get me to change my mind....not gonna happen.

[3] senior year- tired of teachers thinking this year will change my life...no thats junior year, i should be aloud to chill out. trig, no thank you. new chinese novels, um not so much. balancing chemical equations, absolutely not. sorry.

[4] the superbowl- i wanted the cardinals to win!!! damn.

[5] tabloids talking about how fat jessica simpson is- leave her alone jesus christ. she could be 300 lbs. and still be more gorgeous than the idiots writing that garbage.

No comments: