Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the skinny of it!

okay so- confession: over the last few months ive become so self conscious to the point where its effecting everyone. it effects my relationship with my boyfriend [ ive become slightly jealous of other girls, because i dont feel as good about myself]. it effects the clothes i wear [ i feel fat or whetever so i wear baggy sweats more often]. it basically just effects everything. so im fighting back.

ive decided to diet and exercise. i want to lose weight the RIGHT way. i dont want to starve myself or anything i just really want to get back to where i was when i was happy with myself.

current body info:

height: 5'7"ish.
weight: 140lbs.
weight i want to be: 125lbs.

i have a ways to go! thats 15lbs. so i started my little diet monday. that makes today day 2.

heres my game plan:
-i write down everything i ate- not so much the calories unless its something thats like really high calories so i can kinda keep an eye my calorie and fat intake. and then i take notes on my activeness or lack there of at the end of the day.
-when i crave junk food or snacky things i will a) only take what the serving size is or b) i will eat the 100 calorie pack[they pretty much make all my fav snack in 100 cal packs now-so cool].
-im joining a gym this weekend and i plan on going at least 3 times a week, preferably 4 times [but im just trying to be realistic lol] on days that i dont go to the gym im going to do a 30 minute work out at home.


new year, new me, how cheesey, but true. i have to do something for myself is this is going to be it. im tired of sitting back and complaining about my weight and my body. i want to just be 18 and happy again!

No comments: