Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my go to products!

so, im pretty much almost late to school every day. i end up just making it to homeroom when the bell rings, only after sprinting down the hallway to get there. ugh when will i ever learn. i wake up at 6:30 even though my alarm goes off at 6, ahh the beauty of snooze. but this snoozing habit is causing me serious issues. i suppose i wanted always be cutting it so late everyday if i didnt insist on putting on my full face of makeup, well at this the essentials. these are my go to products for when i have next to no time to put my makeup on.


[1] the croc2 hair straightener- this baby had to be in the line up. i seriously get my hair done in under 5 minutes with this flat iron. i do already have a post on my blog about this straightener so check it out.

[2] max factors liquid to powder foundation- its more of a cream consistency which is why i like it. i dont use it as foundation though, i use it as concealer, because its thicker and gives great coverage without looking cakey underneath my foundation.

[3] max factor color genius foundation- what can i say i love this stuff. its like $12 and has great coverage hasnt cause me to break or irritated me in any way. its also so easy yo blend so i just love it. quick and easy, YES!

[4] almay clear complexion powder- i just like to lightly sweep this light powder over my foundation to set it. it really is super light and doesnt feel to heavy or drying. also i always feel like im being kind to my skin when i use it, i guess thats really just almays marketing department reeling me in.

[5] MAC beauty powder blush in shy beauty- gorgeous colour. gives the most perfect light pink flush color has little gold glitters that arent overwhelming. i fee like this would look super pretty on anyone and is always effortless beautiful.

[6] lash blast mascara- everyone loves this stuff, actually ive seriously never met anyone who doesnt like this mascara. if youve never used this, get to a drug store now! it gives amazing length and volume. i like yo use the waterproof one it stays put allllll dayyyy longggg.

[7] nivea lip care- this stuff is a great lip primer to soften your lips before gloss or lipstick. i put it on all though out the day, before bed, and when i wake up. since ive started using my boyfriends been complementing my pillow soft lips. =)

[8] smashbox sheer lip enhancing gloss in illume- ummmm amazing colour. it feels great on lips. it has a very nice amount of shimmer but all the glitter is ground up to a very fine consistency and doesnt feel gritty on your lips. easy effortless gorgeousness in a tube.

No comments: