Wednesday, February 11, 2009

patiently waiting

i do basically all of my youtube work and all that other jazzy ma-do-da on my desktop computer thats located downstairs in my house. its basically in my kitchen, so you can see how annoying that is. i never really have a moment to myself to do like live blogtv sessions with my subscribers. i can barely update my blog or twitter without my 23 year old over protective brother looking over my shoulders. its ridiculous. my moms husband has another computer in storage and ive been begging my mom to move this computer into my room and but his computer downstairs. [also another reason i hate the computer being downstairs is its freezing downstairs and i have to be in like 5 layers of clothing to sit on the computer.

anyway my mom doesnt want to move the computers because shes lazy...i said that my boyfriend would do it but shes being a pain. so im stuck down here. wait there is a little good news to this post other than me complaining about my technology dilemma. my moms company is closing and there is a possibility that shell be able to snag me a laptop!!! yay. thats would be great, im so excited and hope that she can get one for me. im also gonna need one for college even though i wanted a macbook but hey, ill take whatever i can get.

No comments: