Thursday, February 12, 2009

week 2 ins & outs.

IN

[1] l'oreal carbon black lineur intense- this stuff is fabulous. quick and simple to use when you want pretty winged out liner or just a thin line on your upper lash line. this stuff is really precise and i would suggest it for beginners or people like me who need quicker ways to put on makeup [im always late].

[2] 60 degree weather in february- i love the winter, but i will say its starting to take a toll on me. it always does when all my favorite stores send me there spring catalogs and im like "awww thats so cute. i want it. oh wait i wouldnt be able to use it for another 2 months." so this little break from the cold has been nice, but i did hear from someone that sunday night bring snow, however i almost never listen to the weather people.

[3] the latest britney cd- im a huge britney fan supporter i love her. i have had her cd since christmas and i instantly loved every track. i just love to listen to it, its one of those albums that makes you feel sexy and just want to dance. my boyfriend definitely sees a more confident side of my when britney's on.

[4] my prom dress- its gorgeous, im completely in love with it. i cant put the picture of it up because my boyfriend sometimes reads my blog and he wants to be a suprise. but i will tell you its by dave & johnny.

OUTS

[1] catty girls- im so tired of high school girls, ugh. there is so much unnecessary drama. ive always been really mature for my age and i guess i never really fit in with these bitchy girls. i always just want to be like "HEY, talking S**** isnt going to solve your problem, stop acting like a 10 year old, your 17 for F*** sake!"

[2] always running late- im starting to believe its just impossible for me to be on time for school, well i always get there on time but just barely. i think school should start at 8 rather than 7:20!

[3] re-runs- i want new episodes of gossip girl and i want them now, because blair and serena are really just that fabulous.

No comments: