Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ask me anything.

so it you are one of my youtube subscribers and your reading this and havent seen the video that goes with it then you should check it out ill put the link belloe once it uploads.

anyway...this whats going on, i want you all to ask me any questions that you possible could have. they can be random, makeup related, fashion related, whatever. its like my five random facts videos only better because you choose what i tell you guys! so go to the video and post your question in comment form beneth the video. im going to try to get through as many as i can in the alotted time.

thanks to my subscribers for all their support, i love you all and you mean a lot to me.

okay so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhywXiw-PY&feature=channel_page

No comments: