Friday, January 2, 2009

happy new year.

so its january 2...how are you all feeling about 2009 so far? 09' hasnt actually started out so well for me [an uneventful new years eve, and a little drama with the boyfriend] but im still optimistic about the good things it can bring.

right now im anxiously awaiting three packages, hopefully they will all come in by tomorrow so i can do one big haul video, but im not sure when they will be in. ive been waiting for them patiently but i really cant take take it anymore, i like my instant gratification. can you tell?


so anyway i did go to the mall today for a few hours. i had to return some stuff my mom got me that didnt fit. i didnt find anything in charlotte russe that i wanted to exchange it for so i just got a refund. i told my self "laurient no makeup, none, at all, you need clothes, or a least a cute top." well as i usually do, i defied myself and headed for sephora. i only got one thing cause my refund came out to be like 27 dollars, and in sephora that doesnt get you too far. now i wanted to wait to show everyone in my haul video but i realized i hadnt posted anything on my blog for a few days, so blog readers youll be the first to know about this purchase.

are you ready for what it is...? okay ill stop now cause its not really all that exciting, well im excited but im a dork. anyway i got NARS' sabrina lip treatment. [pictured below]:



so ive tested it out and i love it. it was a great purchase. very moisturizing, nice hint of pinky nude colour, pretty long lasting, and a watermelon scent. only thing was its a little costly [24 dollars]. i was considering buying striptease lip gloss but everyone says that it smells of plastic and i didnt know if i could handle that, even though its the colour that ive been searching for. maybe next time striptease, but for now ill enjoy my sabrina lip treatment.

have any of you tried out either sabrina lip treatment or striptease lip gloss? let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty lipstick!