Monday, January 5, 2009

1/5/09

so today was my first day back to school =( bummer. yeah i was so tired but i was a good girl and i got up on time which never happens. on time by the way is at 6 am. the whole like 2 weeks that i was off i woke up at like 10 am everyday, ate breakfast, showered, dressed, and took a ridiculously long time to do my makeup. so i was like what am i going to do when i dont have an hour to do my makeup every morning?! anyway i gave myself extra time and i was still late which my boyfriend was not surprised about lol. and i did something very different, i used yellow, orange, and black coloured eyeshadows on my lids. it sounds very halloween, but it didnt look too crazy, you know me blend blend blend it out. i felt pretty dangerous and confident in it, but still think that i should stick to my neutrals and browns for daily looks. but maybe once and awhile i will switch it up with something funky.

so my cherry culture package came in the mail on saturday. but my other two have not come in yet, im disappointed because i did think they would be in today. i keep checking the door to see if like ups dropped them off, but i got nothing. once everything gets here ill have a nice collective haul for you all. thats really why i havent made any videos since my new years resolutions video because im still waiting for all my online goodness.

well i should probably starting writing my sociology paper =( talk to you all later!

No comments: