Saturday, August 8, 2009

my day 8/8 [technically].

Okay so this post is going to pop up saying 8/9/09 cause it is, but really I'm still in 8/8 mode so technically I didn't miss a day. I'm following my blog daily pact that I made lol.

I had work today from 5 to 1o:30 and I didn't get home until 11. I got some cute new stuff you'll have to check the channel for the haul video. Work was long and tiring, people can be so rude and obnoxious sometimes, I wish I was allowed to tell people off at work but that probably wouldn't go over too well.

Yesterday after I wrote that post I ran some errands for my mom and then I surprised Dan with a picnic at the park. We had a lot of fun, we played like paddle ball I guess. I was meant for the beach but we played on grass and I drove/fell and got a grass stain on my pants lol, my only pair of Seven Jeans actually, but for some reason I couldn't care less.

Anyway I don't really have too much to talk about. Check out the channel for the 4 new videos I'm uploading right now!

xoxo
laurient

No comments: