Monday, December 15, 2008

my fav lip look [week one].

Welcome to the very first installment of my fav lip look of the week.

the whole weekend i was fidgeting around in my lippies drawer looking for something new to wear on my lips without actually having to buy anything new. i tried on reds, deep purples, fuchsia [not my fav for winter], baby pinks and this is what i came up with and loved:





i mixed two products together to get this pretty nude/strawberry milk pink lip.




NYX black label lipstick in earthy.

MAC dazzle glass in rags to riches.

completely simple to do and looks gorgeous and effortless. i liked my dazzle glass alone but i didnt love it, but i absolutely love it on top of earthy. the glitter looks so pretty layered over the semi- frosty pink. perfection!

No comments: