Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas gifts.

so this wont be a long post because i really didnt get too much for christmas. and actually a lot of it has to go back because it doesnt fit. my favorite gift from a family member this year was my new hounds tooth Michael Kors coat. i love love love it. and then youd be very surprised to hear what the runner up is...a note book. my boyfriend got me this pretty eco-friendly notebook for me to write my new songs in. and heres the best part, we are working together at it. im better at singing and writing, and hes better with the instrument and music aspects. so we started today and ill have a little video up on youtube about it.

disappointing side of christmas out of that whole long list of makeup i got one thing. not even mac. no one wanted to get me makeup cause the items were so small...even though thats what i asked for. so im taking back all the stuff that didnt fit and im taking that money and some of the money that i got as gifts and im buying myself what i wanted.

thats really all i have to say about christmas gifts, ill have a gift video of everything i got up on youtube. check it out.

No comments: