Friday, December 26, 2008

dame edna collection.

so after careful observation i decided absolutely no dame edna collection for me. im buying myself some MAC as a late christmas gift and i was looking over the web site and i saw that they launched the new dame edna collection. am i the only one who finds it awful. i dont think the packaging is cute i find it to be tacky. and the colors arent really anything special. nothing about that collection wows me. however im so excited for hello kitty and the brunette blonde redhead collection.

am i the only one who hates the dame edna collection....?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree!
Can't Wait for the Blonde Brunette Redhead!!! I want all the colours and I have no idea what they even are, LOL

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

ohk ohk since you're not australian you probably don't get the whole dame edna thing.
but its definitely definitely supposed to look tacky.