Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my mascaras.

okay so i have a few mascaras. i used to own a lot of different ones, but then i saw the pointlessness of all of them. mascara is like the first product to go bad and the last thing you want to do is use an expired product on your eyes, eeeek!

so here are the few that i have and ill give you the low down on them:


[from left to right: too faced lash injection, l'oreal carbon black voluminous, covergirl lash blast, rimmel glam eyes, & dior show].

lash injection- i absolutely hate this product! i was so disappointed because i love too faced, i think its such a great brand with cute packaging and some really nice products. i will never waste my money on this again. it has a really weird smell, i dont even know how to describe it. its pretty clumpy and i dont find that my lashes look good after i use it. so blahh hate it!

voluminous- this stuff is great for its drug store price. ive talked to a lot of people who are completely satisfied with it. without curling this mascara gives me long sexy lashes and adds volume. its gorgeous and pretty much effortless. so i love it.

lash blast- i love lash blast think everyone does. i used the waterproof one for a while but i noticed that it was seriously taking a toll on my lashes so if i do repurchase this which im sure i will it will be the regular black one. i even turned my mom onto lash blast and she loves it too, it really does do wonders for her and she has the teeny tiniest lashes ive ever seen.

glam eyes- glam lash has a unique wand its not the giant thick ones ive been seeing. its a thin one thats more like a comb. it does work though. the wand is okay for me but its a little too flexible for me. it does make my lashes look pretty good though so i wont complain. i would repurchase this especially because its cheap.

dior show- this might just be my favorite prestige brand mascara. the brush is huge and very densely packed. it grabs every lash and makes them look long full and sexy. i wear this almost every day and im never disappointed. definitely worth the $24 i spent on it. i would repurchase this but sadly i dont think that will be in my budget soon so i might have to stick with my drug store favs.

so there you have it! you know that i love and hate. what do you guys think? do you feel the same?

also let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: