Sunday, November 23, 2008

first CCO haul!

So today I went to a new outlet mall that opened not to far from me! I wasn't expecting anything much, but then I spotted a CCO and I almost passed out =). So I went in and my mom treated me to some MAC goodies since I've been under a lot of college stress.


So I got:



(clockwise) Neo Sci-fi eyeshadow in time & space, Fix +, msf in warmed, beauty powder blush in shy beauty, dazzelglass in rags to riches.



So I'm in love with the CCO and all the stuff I got. Here is a closer look:

At the ALDO store I also got this super cute bag! its brighter in the picture than it really is but still gorgeous either way! $45 cant really beat that.

have you had any great CCO experiences lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that bag girl <33

Jenn said...

I have an ALDO in Michigan where I live. It's in a mall called Great Lakes Crossing. I have frequented the store a few times and could not believe how cute and high end their bags are for the money.