Tuesday, June 16, 2009

diet update.

Hey ladies! I'm happy to inform you that I've been doing really well with my dieting! Thursday night [day 3] was a little rough because I had to put Lacey [my baby kitten] to sleep that night, due to her heart illness. I got really sad and depressed and I ended up at Mc Donald's because its my comfort food and I think I ate everything. But day 4 went a lot better, and I've been doing well since. On the weekends I splurged a bit, one night with a pizza from pizza hut, but the next morning I ran it off. And on Saturday morning I did a killer workout as well. I try to take the dogs for a long walk each day so that I get to move around they get some fresh air too! I've lost 1 lbs so far and I'm pretty proud of that. Once school is over working out will e much easier since I can wake up at 9am and go to the gym or run outside rather than waking up at 6:30am and going to school for 6 hours and then being far too tired to workout when I get home.

Sorry I fell behind on the daily updates but as you can understand there was a bit of tragedy in my life. I am going to try and be better with my updates lol. I was always awful with keeping with diary entries and this is about the same I guess.

Right now my brother is grilling us turkey burgers that we will eat on Sandwich thins whole wheat rolls [they are 100 calories per roll, pretty cool huh?!]

Till tomorrow
xoxox
laurient

2 comments:

Glittergirl00123 said...

I'm doing that too. Except I don't write down what I eat because I'm stupid enough to forget. Good luck with your diet!

RQ said...

Hey girl, I'm totally with you on this diet thing. I've recently decided that I need to eat healthier and I need more exercise! So, I'm totally gettin' the diet thang. Update us! It'll keep me more motivated to 'do' this with someone else.