Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Again... seriously!


So it's happening AGAIN! The thing I dread the most in the world...dun dun dunnnn. THE DIET! So yeah I know a while back i blogged about my journey to weight loss. To be honest I was excited and eager the begin and I did really well for a while and then burger king happened lol. It's so hard to diet when you hang around people who are not on diets [aka my boyfriend lol].

After my weekend getaway with Dan i realized things HAD to CHANGE! My bathing suit hardly fit me [my butt, that I'm usually pretty proud of was almost all hanging out, not good. Also I bought a cute pair of shorts that look awful on me because of my once again butt and thigh size. Most of my clothes don't fit me properly, which leaves me depressed because i feel terribly self conscious in almost everything i wear unless its baggy around my tummy.

So I refuse to be unhappy with myself. I will not sit and cry about my weight gain and my clothes not fitting. What I WILL do is get back on track and stay there.

Going back to:
-Writing down everything I eat and drink.
-Cutting out soda all together and limiting sugary drinks.
-Eating healthier snacks and foods.
- Junk food intake will consist of weightwatchers snacks and 100 calorie snacks.
-Only eating fast food once maybe twice a month and picking healthier things off menus.
-Exercising DAILY. Even if its just taking the dogs for a nice long walk rather than hitting the gym.
-When it comes to the gym...go AT LEAST 3 times a week!
-Doing more active and fun things with Dan so we aren't always watching tv and eating tons of garbage. [maybe i can suck him into this diet too, lol it'd make it easier on me.]

I VOW to do ALL of these things.

So as far as food intake today:

Breakfast:
-lite and fit yogurt.
-weightwatchers blueberry muffin.
[drank water]

Snack:
-Special K K2O protein water in pink lemonade.

Lunch:
-A small plum.
-Thinly sliced salami and cheese on weightwatchers whole wheat bread.
-Weightwatchers oatmeal cookie.
[drank water]

Dinner:
-Leancusine personal pepperoni pizza [ONLY 350 calories and tastes amazing!].
[drank 1 cup of arizona iced tea=90 calories]

I haven't eaten my final snack of the night yet but I've planned to have one of my weightwatchers ice creams in cookies and cream [the little personal cups not the cones].

As for exercising I'm walking Toby around the development and then I'm taking a long walk solo!

Hope this inspired you all to get up and be more active or be more healthy. Its so easy to get stuck in a rut and be couch potatoes or junk food lovers, but when it comes down to it healthy active life is always more fun then watching Friends with a bag of chips!

No comments: